Areas of Expertise
Water Quality, Environmental, Air Pollution Control, General, Training, Wastewater Treatment, Buildings, Wind Turbines, Traffic Control, Water Treatment, Levels, Financial, Elements, Lead, Maintenance, Fire Protection, Cases, Pollution Control, Speakers, Data Management, Consulting, Engineering, Architectural, Signs, Supports, Designers, Environmental Services, Office Supplies, Marketing, GIS Software, Water Heaters, Internet, Vehicles, Blocks, Solar Power Systems,
Company News ( via Twitter )
- #APA13 bid on @APA_KS pic at the opening reception tomorrow. Taken from KU staff Pat Owens. http://t.co/pZUw7QYDEL
- @kolisach is representing the KS Chapter at the APA Chapter Presidents Council meeting in Chicago. Will report back in the next newsletter
- OK City has 2 planning openings: Urban Redevelopment Division Mgr and Housing and Community Developmnt Division Mgr. http://t.co/dJTtCese1r
- Looking for planners in the KC metro area to do mock job interviews with UMKC planning students Friday 3/15 at 2pm. Contact @skcopeland
- KS planners: let you voice be heard abt this bill! Chapter position to come! http://t.co/NHxJje35wE
- we have a photo contest going on! check out our Facebook page for more details. no Facebook? send me a DM for more details!
- A great event by the KC APA! Ty's here too! @Ty_FlintHills and @eollig http://t.co/Juu1x8tt
- Hearing from the new KC APA president, Diane!!! Will Shannon be the new president-elect of MO-APA????